Copyright © Bunnie ^^
Design by Dzignine
Saturday, June 30, 2012

Communication is Best Medicine


Waking up to a brand new day ! Smiling because nothing like waking up, knowing you are loved and there's someone who cares about you ! Can I just say I've the best boyfriend ever? Because I definitely do ! And he's the most amazing guy in so many different ways and levels and the only person I can fully be myself with and go silly and crazy without being judged !


So he got me to tell him what was upsetting me, and he miraculously knows what was going on. Instead of what I expected that I would scare him off, he laughed at me for being silly and promised me he'll never pair off his OC again !


But it's not like I'm that madly in love with him or anything ! But still, I do love him, and I'm bad at controlling my emotional side which then leads to me being depressed.. But somehow, my boyfriend seems to always cheer me up. He doesn't need to do anything, all he needs to do was just talk and chat with me and I'll feel like a thousand suns just shone upon the most inhabitable ice cold planet. 


Tho I'd admit, I was kinda jealous.. I guess... But I did try not to be.. But I guess since I love him, I do see why i'm jealous. I mean, if I wasn't jealous then there would actually be a problem !

But it's very embarrassing in a way that he knows bout this but at the same time I felt like a boulder was lifted off my chest. And now I can breathe ! Now that I don't have to hide anymore and he promised to not let it happen again and I din't scare him off !




No matter what, or how many times he has said those 3 special words to me, they never fail to trigger certain chemistry inside of me. I still blush tho he can't see, but I don't think I'd ever get bored hearing them. It's funny how just three words, gives greater effect then reading a love novel or all the poetry the greatest poets ever composed. And I seem to always look forward to hearing those words each day :3





No matter how hurt I am, how depressed I am, how tired and weary I am, he seems to never fail to just puts a smile back on my face, making me feel that everything is going to be okay. And it is. Because, nothing heals you better then Love. And he certainly fits his unicorn OC. He does magics. Magics to my heart and soul.







There's absolutely nothing in this world can ever compare to how much his love means to me.. And how greatly it moves my heart, caresses my soul and soothe my mind.







And there's no place around the world, that I could find, that would bring me as much joy as just being in his arms. Feeling his hugs, his love, his warmth with his love embracing me. Making me feel safe and secure and loved..








And I'm the luckiest girl, who has tasted Paradise, right from his lips. <3

I'm happy, as long I have him to love <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment