Copyright © Bunnie ^^
Design by Dzignine
Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Monthiversary


It 's a month ! They say time flies by fast, but me, I feel like we've been in love and together for a lot longer time ! Maybe because I've always loved you but I'm really thankful for us being together, because through you, I now know what love truly is.

Everyone has their own love story , but ours, has just begun. I want it to be not just only going to be a Love Story, but a story of our lives.. as one ! Because no one make me feel like you do and I know you are the one I want to spend my entire life with :3 And Disney or Fairy Tales, I think our Love Story, is going to be the best of all <3

I really love how our personality matches and how our differences blends together so well. I just love how we can freely be silly to each other like best friends and be there for one another like love ones and hold each other in our hearts like True Love.

With you in my life, I feel complete, there's nothing I want or need, besides you <3 I Love You, Vincent, even though words can never ever be enough to show how much exactly I love you, I still want to say these special three words to you every day, every chance I get. Why ? Because, you deserve to be told, to be reminded, that you'll always have me to love and hold you, not just only through the happy days, but through the darkest storms.

I Love You, I will always love you.. Always ~ <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment