Copyright © Bunnie ^^
Design by Dzignine
Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Marvelous 3rd Date


I had a really awesome Saturday 3days ago ! My boyfriend came with my Godbrother, to visit me ! I always tend get so nervous when I'm meeting my boyfriend ! I dunno why ! But seeing him in all smiles really place a rainbow up in my sky and I immediately felt comfortable being around him ≧◡≦


I gave him some nom noms and some drinks, because I felt bad meeting empty handed when he came here all the way but I'm broke (╥﹏╥) so I din't get him anything special but I got him some nom noms because that's better then nothing, right ?  >"<


We went to eat at Kenny Rogers, it's been a while. Ever since I worked there for like 1 day almost a decade ago in a different branch. I din't want to eat anymore of them haha !! The problem with me is always also getting pass the "Menu". I never really ever know what I wanna eat , so I got the same one as my boyfriend (〃^∇^)ノ








We later on went to watch Spiderman, which I haven't gone to a cinema in many centuries !! Not really but it has been very long ! Haven't had anyone gone to a cinema with me since my sister gave birth and her son is now 8 years old  >_<  Probably the best part of the day as I got to snuggle close and hug him making me feel so safe and secure (▰˘◡˘▰)








He was really cute too, he held me close and held my hand. And tho it was dark, he seems to light up the room. I could see his smile and those sparkles in his eyes. Oh! I adore him so much ! The most touching moment wasn't the movie, was him tearing up, and me being able to be there to wipe his tears away. And him, whispering to me not to ever leave him. It just really hits a sentimental spot in my heart. Really, really did.






Also, I never knew how far behind in technology in these little guys I am til this. I always thought thumbdrives max size is 8gigs? My boyfriend just passed his to me containing files of Tera Online art and its placed in a 32 gigs one. 32 GIGs?! |◔◡◉|  Derp !












I guess I'll put this picture here, this was taken when we were on our way to dinner and my Godbrother decided to ninja snap this picture. Look at how cute my boyfriend's focused face is !! HHHNNNGGG !!
(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ * tickle tickle *





In all it was a wonderful day, tho my silly Vincent, eventually forgot he was suppose to pass me some stuff haha !! Here's a secret, I remembered, but I just din't want to remind him about it !!! He's really silly yet he's the most perfect guy I've ever seen. Ones I've only ever read in Story Books. He treats me like a Princess and he thinks of me in every situation, caring for my feelings and making me feel loved.

Oh I really love him so much. Hope he knows how serious and sincere I am devoting myself to our relationship <3 Vincent, you have nothing to worry about ! You mean the world to me and no matter what happens I'll never leave you in fact, I would hold you even tighter !!!  v(⌒o⌒)v♪

0 comments:

Post a Comment